Thursday, December 2, 2010

I LOVE Shutterfly!


Shutterfly has a wonderful offer for bloggers to promote their 2010 Holiday Card Collection that you should definitely check out.

Whenever I need to make photo gifts or projects, I always go to shutterfly.com first. We have made photo books for each quarter of Emma Kate's first year and love them. I love how crisp the pictures look and how much control I have of the layout.

Last year for grandparents, we made these GORGEOUS pewter photo ornaments. We were so impressed by the ornaments that Sam and I joked that we might have to make one each year for every child and get a separate tree to fill.

Another great gift idea is shutterfly's wonderful photo canvases. We are giving one of these to my brother and his new wife for a wedding present. They will choose their favorite shot from the wedding, and then we will make a beautiful canvas for their new home! I also think one of these photo calendars would be such a nice gift for someone who works in an office all day.

For Christmas photo cards, it is no contest, we have used shutterfly ever since we started sending them as a family. It is fun to look back on the cards that were just us with the dog and now see our little family grow! I love how classic the matte finish makes them look, and I also love the traditional and nontraditional patterns alike! I like the flat photo cards the best; here are a couple of my favorites:


I am going to keep our card a surprise, but I will say that we will be using a 3+ photo card because we have so many pictures of Emma Kate that I can't decide. Merry Christmas, and be on the lookout for our card!

No comments:

Post a Comment